Getting started with CrowdGig
1. I was invited to sign up to CrowdGig – what’s next?
Sign up through the invitation link sent to you and start looking for jobs at your convenience! You can also sign up at CrowdGig.
2. How do I receive my joiner reward?
- Sign up to crowdgig.com using the link provided to you and the name and email used in your invitation email.
- Link your Stripe account (or create a new Stripe account) to get your account verified. Stripe is our third-party payment provider. Please note Stripe services are provided by a third party and are subject to that party’s separate terms and conditions, including account verification.
- You are only eligible for a one-time joiner reward during the limited time promotion period after you complete and submit your first job, and that submission is approved by our team.
- Your joiner reward will be paid directly to your Stripe account (along with the job reward for completing your submission) once our experts have reviewed and approved your first job submission.
3. Why does my work have to be reviewed before I am paid?
Our experts need to review your submission to make sure it meets the required job parameters before we can approve your submission and issue payment. This typically takes 45 days after approval, although approval times may vary at the sole discretion of Genpact. If your submission does not meet the job parameters, an email will be sent to you with the reason your submission was rejected. You may choose to resubmit for the job if the job window is still open. You are only eligible for payment for approved submissions, and submissions that are not approved and do not follow the job parameters will not qualify for payment, as detailed in the CrowdGig Independent Consultant (1099) Assignment Agreement.
4. Can I use a different name on CrowdGig than I use for my Stripe account?
No, the name you use to sign up on the CrowdGig platform to complete your profile, the name you sign on your CrowdGig Independent Consultant (1099) Assignment Agreement, the name associated with your Stripe account, and the name on your payment method must all match. The name provided should be your legal name.
If your Stripe account is unable to be verified, or if the name in your profile / CrowdGig Independent Consultant (1099) Assignment Agreement / Stripe account / Payment Method do not all match, CrowdGig will be unable to issue payment and CrowdGig reserves the right to remove you from the platform, not approve job applications, or take other actions in CrowdGig’s discretion.
Referring friends and family to CrowdGig to get rewards
Scope: These FAQs apply to current users of the CrowdGig platform that refer other individuals to sign up and complete their profile on the CrowdGig platform, as further detailed below. By referring any individual, you understand and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have approval to share an email or other contact information for each individual you refer, and that you comply with all relevant rules and laws in issuing such referrals. For example, you are not permitted to web scrape publicly posted emails, listservs, distribution lists, or otherwise spam individuals. If it is found that you have violated these requirements you will no longer be able to refer people, you will not be eligible for any rewards, and Genpact may take other actions in its discretion based on the circumstances.
5. How do I invite friends to join through the referral promotion?
There is no limit to how many referrals you can submit at this time. Simply enter their name and email address in the referral form link to send them an automated email to sign up! By referring any individual, you understand and agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that you have approval to share an email or other contact information for each individual you refer, and that you comply with all relevant rules and laws in issuing such referrals. For example, you are not permitted to web scrape publicly posted emails, listservs, distribution lists, or otherwise spam individuals.
6. What is the referral promotion and how long will it run?
For a limited time, if all requirements are met, you will receive a $5 reward for each person you referred to the platform and they will receive a $10 joiner reward. Upon receiving your referral, CrowdGig will send an automated invitation to the email addresses you have provided. You will receive your reward after the following steps are completed:
- The referred person signs up to the platform for the first time using the promotion link available in the invitation email. If the person has previously had a CrowdGig account, or previously started but did not complete the account opening process, you will not be eligible for a reward.
- The referred person must sign up using the same name and email you provided in their referral.
- The referred person must verify their identity by linking to a Stripe account. Stripe is our third party payment provider.
- The referred person must successfully submit a job on CrowdGig that has been reviewed and approved by one of our experts.
- All of these steps must be completed within the campaign period. Once the job submission is reviewed and approved by one of our experts, you will receive your referral reward and the individual you referred will receive their joiner award.
Promotions will last for a limited time only and can vary. We may, at our sole discretion, suspend, terminate, or change the terms and requirements of the Referral or Joiner Program. If we believe that you have engaged in any fraud or material abuse of this promotion or do not comply with the Terms and Conditions or the CrowdGig Independent Consultant (1099) Assignment Agreement, we may in our sole discretion take any actions we see fit given the circumstances, including but not limited to, immediately terminating your Consultant Agreement with Genpact, and seeking reimbursement for any rewards that were fraudulently gained.
7. Who is considered a successful new referral?
Successful new referrals are new CrowdGig users who you refer, who have not previously started the sign-up process, and who have completed the following steps:
- Signed up to the platform for the first time using the same name and email you provided in their referral through the promotion link available in their invitation email. If the person has previously had a CrowdGig account, or previously started but did not complete the account opening process, you will not be eligible for a reward.
- Completed their profile.
- Verified their identity by linking to their Stripe account. Stripe is our third-party payment processing platform.
- Successfully submitted a job on CrowdGig that has been reviewed and approved by one of our experts.
- If a user does not complete all steps, then the referral promotion requirements are not met and no referral reward will be paid.
Other useful information